2011年4月12日星期二

Survey Project Reflection

After this survey project, I found that some of the results are quite unexpected. For example, most of the Japanese would like to travel within Japan instead of travelling to other countries. Also, numerous surveying skills are learned. For example, I have learned how to set a good survey.

As I mentioned in my last blog, the results are certainly of our expectation. I didn't expect that the Japanese are not familiar with the ordinance. However, maybe it is normal because I also don't really understand what is going on in Hong Kong.

For this project, I didn't have anything to suggestion since I think it was okay. However, I think I would prefer other group activities because the best way to know the culture is to participate in it. But somehow, I don't know what kind of culture should be involved because there are so many to choose!

8 則留言:

  1. I agree we have learnt a lots from this project, it can give us an insight into Japanese culture

    回覆刪除
  2. i also peggy and sei 's idea.All the present group have choosing a great topic~And we have learnt a lots~

    回覆刪除
  3. I agree with you.There are many surprising results actually.Before this survey projcet,
    I have totally different opinion.

    回覆刪除
  4. Yea!! I think participation into culture can give us the first-handed experiences and reflection because the understanding is very different from what others tell us!XD

    I mentioned this in my blog too!

    回覆刪除
  5. "I didn't expect that the Japanese are not familiar with the ordinance. However, maybe it is normal because I also don't really understand what is going on in Hong Kong." Hahahahaa!! interesting,Like this~:)BUT JUST READ NEWSPAPER AT LEAST THRICE A WEEK OK?You will know everything by doing this:):P(funny)

    回覆刪除
  6. group activities such as staying with japanese for a whole day,
    like the exchange programme did b4...
    with the OSAKA students^^

    回覆刪除
  7. Yup...group activities would be better!
    As what yuzu san suggested, I look forward for this in the very comming future:P

    回覆刪除
  8. Peggy, I agree with you !! Group activities must be a good way to learn deeply. I enjoy having a face to face discussion with some Japanese. The result is fruitful!! Just like what yuzu has mentioned, exchange programme.

    回覆刪除