2011年1月31日星期一

Japanese Geography Project

I have been to Japan once when it was around 2004. Therefore, if you find that the quality of the photos(as well as me) is poor,please forgive it because the technology at that time was not that advanced. Also, I can't really remember the details exactly, so I can't write down many things here! If you're interested, please just ask me when you meet me!

At that time, I went to Japan with my family by joining the package tour. (I hope next time I can go to Japan myself or with my friends!)


When we arrived at Tokyo, it was at night already so we went to have dinner first before going to hotel.
 <--This was the restaurant we went. They are my mother and my sister!  :P My first impression of Japan: Wow, the food is so expensive!

And the next day, we went to the Tokyo Disneyland!  The Park is so big even we arrived there before it opened, we still couldn't finish walking around the Park!

One of the things that I won't forget in the rest of my life is the toilet! Because it was really new and technological advanced to me at that time (even until now). My brother even played with the toilet bowl( I'm not sure if I call it in this way) And he made the floor wet and I didn't dare to enter the toilet.. = = I should have taken the picture so you can see that how interesting(and disgusting) it was!

Moreover, I won't forget the long escalator in the 浦島酒店 (ホテル浦島) If you have watched the reality of TVB(千奇百趣SUMMER FUN), you may know what I am talking about!

source:http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4137/4868231101_8b3f03941e.jpg












It was really that long! At that time, I was wonder why it took such a long time before I could have the hot spring.

You have a more clear idea from the website http://www.wazzup.com.hk/redirect.php?tid=6384&goto=lastpost #23

These are the things I remember most clearly!  Therefore, I would like share some of the photos I took in Japan!

 Waiting for entering the Disneyland!














The entrance!


 The Mountain Fuji?!( Please correct if I am wrong.. =/////=)
The Osaka Castle (I was just passing by?!)


These photos were taken at the fish market! We had a fresh meal there! Delicious!











 This is another restaurant we went at night.
 Want to eat this big abalone(鮑魚)!

 The scenery here is very beautiful!

Actually, there are still many interest things I want to share! However, at that time, I didn't take photos!

14 則留言:

  1. Wt are the children thinking while starring at the abalone^^

    回覆刪除
  2. So interesting places ar=]really want to visit !!
    What a beautiful Mount Fuji~I havnt visited to there ar>< Anyway good capture of it^^
    Thanks for sharing

    回覆刪除
  3. re yuzu:
    probably they would think: I am so hungry, when can I eat it?

    re Sarah:
    me2! I want to go to Japan again!

    回覆刪除
  4. I also want to go to Japan again~~~
    Maybe we can travel Japan together next time~~

    回覆刪除
  5. The mountain Fuji san is really beautiful,thanks for your picture.
    What a shame that I've never seen Fuji san.(of course except the photos:P)
    Even though I travelled from Tokyo to Osaka before,but it was at night,so I couldn't see anything through out the window:(

    回覆刪除
  6. Isolde,dun be sad!
    Maybe next time you can see the Fuji san!

    回覆刪除
  7. You are not poor, the poor is the camera XD
    By the way, you look very young at that time
    Some people mentioned that you will find much rubbish in Fujisan, it is not as beautiful as you imagine or expect

    回覆刪除
  8. 星,thx!! :P
    At that time, I think I was around only! Now I'm so old....
    If what you said is true,that sucks!
    Maybe it's due to tourism..

    回覆刪除
  9. around XD? (a keyword is missed)
    you may be right, tourism always results in environmental degradation...

    回覆刪除
  10. The picture with abalone is so cute^^~ you and your brother(?!) cannot wait to eat it XDDD

    btw, you look very young in the photos, really cute!!!~XDDD

    回覆刪除
  11. That is my younger brother(now he is not that small... become very fat and strong...)

    Sure I look young in these photos coz they were taken seven years ago... XDD

    回覆刪除
  12. I also went to the Disneyland.I rememeber that time,there are so many people.There was a long long queue...But I can see that not so many people went there on the day during your trip.is it right??

    回覆刪除
  13. haha~~ This's a good question, I dun really remember,but since we arrived at the entrance before it opened, so maybe it's normal~

    回覆刪除
  14. Your photos are very beautiful!!I am sure you had a great time in Japan. I also interested in Japan's Disneyland too. If I have time and money (the most important thing), I must go to the Disneyland to have a look!!

    回覆刪除